Do you love growing businesses? Do you get tired of working on one project or one company at a time? If yes, Franchise FastLane may be for you. Franchise FastLane is a turn-key sales and marketing company for emerging franchisors. Franchise FastLane recruits, educates, and converts people interested in owning their own business into franchisees for multiple franchisors. You will never be bored in this position due to assisting with the marketing efforts for multiple franchisors and being part of their explosive growth.
The Marketing Specialist will assist with the marketing efforts across various channels to keep our brands top of mind, execute strategies to find qualified franchise candidates for our existing brands, and assist with Franchise FastLane’s marketing efforts to position ourselves as the franchise industry’s premier franchise sales organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Pipeline pushes
- Social media Scheduling, tagging, interactions
- Submitting requests to 3rd party creative resources and managing revisions
- Deal Announcements
- Email campaign scheduling, testing, and sending
- Conference registrations, hotel reservations, shipments, etc.
- Broker portal management and marketing efforts
- Lead generation efforts
- Blog management
Broker Network Management
Manage Franchise FastLane’s marketing efforts in keeping our brands top of mind with the broker networks through:
- Regularly updating broker portals and keeping our franchisor client information up to date
- Assist with Broker and Franchise Conferences: registrations, travel, presentations, handouts, and booth set-up for Franchise FastLane and our Franchisor clients
- Delivering deal announcements to broker networks and candidate pipeline
Social Media Management & Content Creation
- Keep all Franchise FastLane social media sites updated and engaging, following content calendar plan and guidelines
- Create content for Franchise FastLane social media sites, websites and other distribution methods including but not limited to:
- Press releases
- Video content (brand launch/highlight videos, Fast Tips in the FastLane, etc.)
- Info graphics
- Ensure the Franchise FastLane website is functioning properly and updated with relevant information
- Regular review and audit of our brand websites to ensure franchising information is accurate and in line with FastLane’s marketing and growth efforts
Franchisor & FastLane Marketing Initiatives
- Email marketing: create email marketing campaigns targeted at current and previous franchise candidates
- Execution of special projects such as referral programs, FastLane and brand events, etc.
Collaborate with Marketing Manager and Creative Specialist to help drive projects forward in areas such as:
- Graphic Design, basic assistance as needed
- Video production planning
- Material review
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year school or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of relevant marketing experience
- Agency experience preferred but not required
- Social media management experience
- Strong copywriting skills – please submit examples with application or within resume
- Very organized, strong attention to detail
- Forward-thinking and solution-oriented
- The position is in Omaha, NE.
- Most of the duties are done in an office setting.
- Monday – Friday: 8am or 9am – 5pm or 6pm
- Minimal travel requirements
Minimal physical requirements are required.