What makes a good partner for Franchise FastLane?
The first and most important criteria for FastLane to be successful with a franchisor is the desire to grow.
Whether you are large or small the desire to grow your brand must come first. Below you will find a list of some things that are nice to have when FastLane works with a franchisor, but they are not requirements.
- An item 19 showing a solid return on the franchisees investment
- Strong franchisee validation
- A start up cost under $1,000,000
- Multi-Territory or Multi-Unit development opportunities for franchisees
- A model that allows a franchisee to hire a manager to run the day to day of the business
- A home office that provide the support needed for franchisees to succeed
- The financial resources available to join consultant networks and support an inflow of new franchisees
- Well developed marketing materials
- A comprehensive franchise development web-site
- A point person that can work with Franchise FastLane on a regular basis