Lead Qualification Specialist
Do you love growing businesses? Do you have a passion for building relationships and connecting with others? If yes, Franchise FastLane may be for you. Franchise FastLane is a turn-key sales and marketing company for emerging franchisors. Franchise FastLane recruits, educates and converts people interested in owning their own business into franchisees for multiple franchisors. There is no monotony in this position due to the diversified challenge of managing lead qualification for multiple franchisors to help drive their explosive growth.
The Lead Qualification Specialist will connect with and nurture prospective franchise owner leads for our portfolio of franchise brands. As first point of contact, they will act as a resource and guide leads appropriately through the qualification process. This individual will uphold the highest standards of support and customer service for our team and business partners. Exceptional communication, organizational and technology skills are essential, while also being accountable and able to adapt to the multiple responsibilities that come with working in a growing, ever-evolving company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiate outbound contact via phone, email and text for inquiries by prospective franchise owner candidates
- Diligently maintain a timely outreach process that follows strict timelines
- Build first impressions with franchise candidates on behalf of franchisor partners and Franchise FastLane
- Determine whether or not candidates meet specific brand criteria including validation of financial qualification factors
- Verify territory availability using mapping software and demographical guidelines
- Actively listen and ask questions to strategically determine recommended next steps in the qualification process
- Schedule/re-schedule calls with sales team to successfully complete the lead transfer
- Summarize and document detailed candidate profile notes
- Maintain consistent follow up to develop and re-engage leads
- Daily review of KPIs to ensure goals are being met
- Review of processes to recommend opportunities to improve and exceed goals
- Degree from a 2 or 4-year school or equivalent experience preferred
- Proven work experience in a sales, call center, customer service or recruiting role
- Experience in franchising is preferred
- General business knowledge a plus, in order to explain franchise opportunities
- Software skills including but not limited to Microsoft 365 Suite, CRM software, Real Estate software, project management software, conferencing software
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of business performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- A team player with high level of dedication and drive
- The position is remote, can work from anywhere in the United States
- Most of the duties are done in a home office setting.
- Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm or 9am – 6pm
- Travel is not required
Minimal physical requirements are required.